Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post
Plant Based (2 people)
FREE SHIPPING NEXT WEEK
Madrid (inside M50)
Wednesday 07/13, 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Thursday 07/14, 8am - 8pm
If you want to eliminate or reduce the consumption of foods of animal origin, this is your plan. Whether you follow vegetarianism or if you are just starting out, in this plan you will find complete, satiating and original recipes, which replace meat and fish with plant-based protein sources, all of them an explosion of flavours.
This is for you:
- If you are looking to improve your physical health.
- If you want to reduce body fat and the risk of cardiovascular diseases .
- If you want to regulate the feeling of hunger and anxiety .
It plays a very important role in maintaining bone structure. It is very abundant in green leafy vegetables, nuts, tofu, dairy products and dried fruits.
Non-heme iron is found in plant-based products and the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) should be higher in vegetarian and vegan diets. With this in mind, we have created our recipes so that, in addition to being rich, they are nutritious.
Present in practically all vegetables and fruits. Vegetarian food is very abundant, so the contribution of all of them is guaranteed.
Gone are the myths about incomplete vegetable proteins. Soy products such as tofu and textured soybeans have a protein profile almost as good as that of meat. Protein sources will be legumes, cereals, seeds, nuts, dairy products and eggs, also low in fat, without cholesterol and rich in fiber.
Essential mineral to strengthen the action of the immune system. It also intervenes in the growth and healing of tissues. We assure you a good contribution in our dishes with algae, nuts, legumes and whole grains.
In a balanced diet, it is necessary to consume fats of vegetable origin such as olive oil, nuts and other foods such as avocado.
SECRET FOOD IN THE BOX
- Consumption of a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Increased consumption of healthy fats rich in vegetable omega 3: nuts and unrefined oils (extra virgin olive, avocado, sesame...)
- Intake of whole grains and legumes, sources of fiber and minerals.
- Contribution of complete proteins of vegetable origin.
THIS IS HOW WE WILL GET
- Reduce the consumption of saturated fat.
- Have a complete and balanced diet.
- Eat a healthy diet free of animal products.
Receive products and pay at home
Multi-country transfer within 5-7 days
10% off for bill over $500